About Craft CMS
Craft is a flexible, user-friendly CMS for creating custom digital experiences on the web and beyond.
- An intuitive, user-friendly Control Panel for content creation and administrative tasks.
- A clean-slate approach to content modeling and front-end development that doesn’t make any assumptions about your content or how it should be consumed.
- A built-in Plugin Store with hundreds of free and commercial plugins, all just a click away.
- A robust framework for module and plugin development.
- An active, vibrant community.
You can learn all about it at craftcms.com.
We highly recommend you check out these resources as you’re getting started with Craft:
- Craft Slack – one of the most friendly and helpful Slacks on the planet.
- Up and Running with Craft 3 – free 4 1/2-hour video course by CraftQuest.
- Craft CMS 3 Orientation Guide – intro to Craft and the community by nystudio107.
- Craft CMS Stack Exchange – community-run Q&A for Craft developers.
- Craft Link List – bimonthly newsletter about the Craft ecosystem.
Finally, read the Front-End Development section when you’re ready to start building out the front-end of your site or application.